The 52nd International Symposium on Microelectronics will take place in the Hynes Memorial Center in Boston from September 30th to October 3rd, 2019. The Technical Committee of IMAPS seeks original papers that present progress on technologies throughout the entire microelectronics/packaging supply chain.
The Symposium will feature five technical tracks and one interactive poster session. The technical tracks will cover the following subjects:
– SiP/SiM (System Solutions)
– Wafer Level/Panel Level (Advanced RDL)
– High Performance / High Reliability
– Flip Chip/ 2.5D/ 3D/ Optical (Advanced Package)
– Additive Manufacturing & Enabling Technologies