The 53rd International Symposium on Microelectronics is being organized by the International Microelectronics Assembly and Packaging Society (IMAPS). The IMAPS 2020 Technical Committee seeks original papers that present progress on technologies throughout the entire microelectronics/packaging supply chain. The Symposium will focus on the following topics:
- SiP/SiM/CPI (System Solutions): System Design & Integration, CPI & Modeling, Embedded/High Voltage, Optical/Automotive, Wearable/IoT, System Partitioning/EMI Shielding, Computing & Networking, Package Assembly Design Kit (PADK) & Process Design Kit (PDK)
- Wafer Level/Panel Level (Advanced RDL): Wafer-Level Fan Out, WLCSP, Advanced Fan Out & Heterogeneous Integration, Panel-Level Fan Out, MEMS & Sensors, Edge Protection, Carrier Technologies, Reliability & Test
- High Performance / High Reliability: High Reliability in Defense/Aero, MM Wave/High-Speed Packaging, RF/Wireless Components, High Reliability in Bio/Medical, High Reliability in Extreme Environments
- Advanced Package (Flip Chip, Heterogeneous Integration, 2.5D, 3D, Optical etc.): Large Body/Small Body FC, 2.5D Technologies, Optical/Photonics, BUMP & Interconnect, 3D Technologies, 5G Applications, Heterogeneous Integration
- Advanced Process & Materials (Enabling Technologies): Advanced Equipment for Additive Manufacturing, Flexible Electronics, Substrate Technology, Polymer Materials & Processes, Novel Materials & Processes, Advanced Wirebond
You are invited to submit an abstract dealing with one of the above-mentioned topics until June 1st, 2020. Please upload your ~1,000-word abstract here.